Connect with clients
You don’t need a fancy camera or studio to create a video that engages future customers. Your mobile phone has what you need to record your introduction.
People do business with people. The purpose of the video is to give people a sense of who you are. And a brief introduction to your business. You don’t need to say everything in the video, that’s why you have a listing. The video is an introduction to you.
You do this all the time on the phone. Now you’re introducing yourself on camera.
- Topic points for your video.
- Hi, my name is….
- Name your business.
- Tell them what they’ll get when they work with you.
- Invite them to get in touch.
Keep your video under one minute in length. 30 to 40 seconds is a good length. You’ll give customers a sense of your personality, your professionalism, and your service.
Tips for an Engaging Video
Good lighting and sound improve video quality. Here are some tips to help you.
- Face the light. Either have a light in front of you or face the sun if you are outside.
- Keep the camera pointed away from the light.
- Have a simple, uncluttered background. The focus of the video is you. Viewers get distracted if traffic is rushing by or a hammer on a tool board behind you seems to stick out of your head. A plain wall is a good choice.
- Avoid distracting noise. Find a quiet spot. If you are outside, avoid windy days so your voice recording is clear.
- Be yourself.
Pro-tip : Include Youtube links on a separate line in your listing and we’ll do the rest, your video will display on your Inspect.Com listing.